Monday, April 27, 2015

Teardrop Trailer part 6

To seal the wood sides I am using Helmsman Spar Varnish.
 My plans call for 7-9 coats on each side. Sanding with 400 grit paper between coats.
 So I have taken over every inch of usable flat space in the garage.  I really was going a little crazy and needed a break from the varnish, so Kevin helped me to put the walls up on the frame to see how well everything fits.

I am only 5'3" tall.  Those giant tires bring the bottom of the trailer to 18".    This will place the galley counter top about mid chest for me if I do nothing to change it.
me and the hubbs checking to see how well we fit inside








Shelves , bulkhead and galley counter top

The fun is over... back to work.. I have a lot of varnish to add.

a fresh coat of varnish

No comments:

Post a Comment